All the services that we provide are used to ensure clinical accuracy within all rehabilitation cases. The first-class rehabilitation can be implemented at any point during the litigation process, ensuring a successful resolution for all involved, whilst adhering to the pragmatic approach needed in the rehabilitation industry.
Services and how they work.
- FREE clinical case screening – One of our clinicians will review every case referred to us. This provides a written, clinical overview of the case, including our recommendations and the justifications for rehabilitation, which we then use to liaise with defendants to secure a joint instruction.
- Flexible funding- Funding options to ensure fast and early rehabilitation – even ahead of a liability decision.
- Initial Needs Assessment – either face to face of via telephone. An INA assesses a patient’s immediate physical, psychological, environmental and vocational needs, providing a fully costed rehabilitation plan.
- Case Management – Our rehabilitation plans are implemented and progressed by our in-house clinical management teams, under the guidance of a doctor.
- Every patient will be allocated a Rehabilitation Case Manager who will have expert clinical qualifications and experience that is relevant to that patient’s rehabilitation needs.
- Case Managers are geographically matched to where the patient is situated.
- Quarterly written review shared with all stakeholders until rehabilitation is complete.
- Constantly medically managed throughout the duration of the case and its’ course of rehabilitation needs.
- Excellent standard of care and clinical excellence on all cases. As patient advocates we ensure that the rehabilitation provided is necessary and expertly given.
If you would like to find out more, please contact us.