Are you a qualified Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Nurse and do you have previous experience in Rehabilitation Case Management?
If so we want to talk to you…We are looking for full time and/or part-time Case Managers to join our rapidly expanding, dynamic and award-winning rehabilitation team. We are looking both locally and nationally. Working as part of our rehabilitation team you will manage your own caseload as well as assisting other members of the MDT team.
- Performing detailed and holistic patient assessments (either face to face or remotely) in order to determine clinical and vocational needs,
- Formulation of rehabilitation plans,
- Referral and monitoring of clinical treatments and investigations,
- Return to work assessments, and coordination of return to work programmes,
- Regular report writing,
- Communication with key parties (patients, treating practitioners, employers, solicitors and insurers),
- Budget planning and management,
- Reviewing medical reports and providing an independent rehabilitation strategy.
- Excellent communication skills,
- Effective documentation and reporting skills,
- Current clinical knowledge and experience in general/complex orthopaedic, musculoskeletal, neurological and psychological injuries -particular experience with brain injury is highly desirable,
- Understanding of the private and public health systems,
- Word processing/IT skills,
- Team player,
- Good task planning, negotiation and organisational skills,
- Ability to manage and develop customer relationships,
- Willing to travel to attend patient assessments as required,
- Experience with vocational rehabilitation is desirable but not essential.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Salary: £34,000.00 – £38,000.00 per year
How to apply: Email your CV and any other relevant documents to [email protected] If you’re successful, one of the team will be in contact with you shortly.
Alternatively, if you have any queries or questions until then please call us on 01256 341 660 and we will endeavour to help.